Saturday, February 11, 2017

Solstice Challenge block 8 and Splendid Sampler Block 99

And there is the result of using the previous blocks to determine where to go in the colors to fit the design.  I am really pleased with the result.  I added a little extra heart to pull in the red and well to add my own little touch.

I'm a little behind on the Sampler, it got to be a bit much trying to keep up with two blocks a week.
I have saved all the directions to be sure I finish up even if it isn't by the time the Quilt along ends.
And just so I don't feel totally out of it, I did the current block 99. This is a fun block, looks complicated but was really easy and I love the way mine came out.  But then I am partial to these three fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. That is a fun pinwheel block. And yes, that confetti fabric is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Heart block is SEW sweet!! Your added touch just makes it sparkle.

    ReplyDelete